Monday, July 30, 2007

MLM Success Secret - Become a Magnetic Marketer

I do not like pushy people and I hate pulling people along. Both are too hard and laborious. I would rather be a magnet and draw people along the way. I would like to use the Bible to illustrate my point. Jesus said, "If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me." I like what He said, "Draw all to me." The Lord never pushed or pulled anyone. He drew them to Himself. He was the top "attraction marketer" of all time!

I think that to be successful we need to be "lifted up" as well. We need to let people know who we are and what kind of person we are; in doing so, hopefully, they will be drawn to us. I say this because most people don't get involved with network marketing because of products or services; they get involved because of people. If you promote products alone, you will not go as far as you could. You need to promote (lift up) YOU. You need to let people know that you can be trusted and that you are an honest and ethical person. If you can demonstrate that; you can increase your chances of success greatly.

This is especially true on the internet. The internet is a cold dark bottomless pit. If you don't stick out, people are going to pass you by and not even notice that you exist. You need to "lift yourself up" to get noticed; to become a light in this dark place called the internet. I believe that this is what some are calling "attraction marketing."

I had someone look at one of my lead capture pages. Right away he said that it was cold. He asked me, "Where are you?" He told me you have to "let people see you and know who you are." Folks need to see a living person behind what you are promoting. That was a real eye opener. So I did the best I could with what I had and updated my capture page. Now there is some personality there and plan to improve it.

Another thing you can do to "be lifted up" is to develop a Blog, write Ezine articles, and join forums (like this one). Let people get a sense of who you are. However, it you join a forum or Blog site like this...for heavens sake, be active and get involved. There is no magic in just joining something; you must take action and keep moving and shaking things up. The internet is cold; it's not like a car lot or department store where you can actually talk face to face to someone about the product of interest. So you have to make up for that by the way you market YOU.

So go ahead, if you haven't already, start thinking of ways to let the world know who you are by promoting (lifting up) YOU. By this way you will draw at least some folks to YOU and your business. Go for it and may God bless you all!

No comments: