Friday, July 27, 2007

MLM Success Secret - Keeping the Dream Alive

One of the hardest things to do is the keep the dream fresh and alive. There are so many dream robbers around us day after day. However, despite our feelings at any given time, we MLMer's need to keep going until our dreams are realized.
One of the biggest ways to keep your dream alive is through a written desire statement. I spent quit a bit of time prefecting mine and keep it in my pocket at all times. I had to make it big and at the same time believable. I refer to it as often as I think of it. My desire statement only covers one area of my life right now, wealth creation. The next statement I will work on has to do with health. Wealth without health is not wealth at all!
Last night I was driving home from a youth rally we were hosting here in Columbus. I got thinking about the needs of some of our full-time church workers. These are folks that have given up there jobs to serve the Lord and His church full-time. I noticed that some were driving inferior vehicles. I thought, what a shame that we don't (or can't) take care of them better. They should drive decent vehicles and live in nice homes, etc. Thinking about this gave me all the more reason to want to succeed in my online businesses. It's not just about me. It's about others as well. What a pain to see a need and not be able to step in and do something about it. Some religious folks would say, "God will provide." Well, God WILL provide...through other people who know Him, have the means, and are willing to share their God given riches. As a poor person, how can you be used to give to others? As a person in debt, how can you meet the needs of those in need? The fact is, you can't. I figure that God gave me the talents and gifts to be productive for His needs as well as mine. One of my REASONS for obtaining wealth is to be a channel of blessings to others. That will count for all eternity!
Sure, I have other reasons, but my point is, it is the reasons that keep our dreams alive and gives us the willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed. Don't let your "why" die. Keep your dream alive. When you arrive, you will be so thankful that you did.
God bless!

No comments: