Sunday, July 15, 2007

MLM Success Secret - Personal Development

I am a big believer in education and motivation. I listen to CD’s constantly in my car. It is a rolling university. You have to fill your mind with positive thoughts and new ideas to stay motivated and on course. The world is way to negative and it will take its toll on you if you listen to all the garbage on the TV and radio. The saying is very true, “Garbage in, garbage out.” I will do my best to recommend things that I think will help you on your road to success. The first thing I want you to get is a FREE ebook called, “The Science of Getting Rich” by Wallace Waddles. Better yet, plunk down the $22.00 for the audio version and listen to it 20 times! It will put some good thoughts in you and help program your mind for success. Go to: http://www.scienceofgettingrich.net/gifts/RFREE.html. Again, it is a great read, but you will not get it on the first and second go through; that is why I recommend the CD’s.

Another great read is Michael Losier’s “The Law of Attraction.” It is simple to read and there are great exercises worth doing. This will help you know how this law works and get it to work for you instead of against you. You can pick Michael's book up on Amazon.

Of course, read the Bible. I have listened to the greatest motivational speakers and trainers in the world like Napoleon Hill, Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Anthony Robbins, Mike Murdock, Earl Nightingale, Roger Dawson, Tom Hopkins, Denis Waitley and others. The conclusion I came to is that all wisdom comes from God. I listen to these great men of accomplishment and realize that they have discovered the secrets contained in the Bible...whether they know it or not. Therefore I believe that the ultimate Book of Wisdom is the Bible. I am not saying don't bother to listen to these great men, not at all, I encourage you to do so, because they have unlocked secrets that are hidden from the masses. What I am saying is the ultimate source of all good things is God and His word. After all, according to the Bible, it is God that give us the power to get wealth!

No comments: