Sunday, July 15, 2007

MLM Success Secret - Google Adwords

This is one of my loves. It is awesome that you can place an ad and in minutes it is online and working for you. However, you can go broke if you do not know what you are doing. I spent hundreds of dollars because of mistakes I made. I just chalk it up to learning. I don't want you to make the same mistakes. I would encourage you to join my Perfect Wealth Formula Team if you want to become a master of online marketing. Go to: http://www.unlimitedstreamsofwealth.com/ and sign-in to find out more. Yes, it costs money, but KNOWLEDGE IS POWER and that is especially true with Google Adwords.

To advertise on Google (or MSN and Yahoo for that matter) you will need to monitor your results several times a day until you get the hang of it. I will not even attempt to train you, at this time, on how to use Google Adwords, but I will refer you to an excellent e-book by Perry Marshall. I would suggest, when you can, to get the book and start studying it. Because you will pass up too many opportunities and make too many mistakes if you do not learn the skill of advertising on Google. You can pick up Perry’s book at: http://perrymarshall.com/cmd.php?pg=mpuskas

Again, I love Google Adwords. You can make a fortune if you know what you are doing. So spend the money, get the resources mentioned above. Go for it!

No comments: