Sunday, July 29, 2007

MLM Success Secret - Don't Fall for the Hype!

Recently I received a call from a person who asked me if I wanted to make $10,000 over the next 30 days. I told the caller that this was not realistic and actually felt insulted. Why? Because he had no clue who I was and what my abilities were. He just threw out a number to impress me. Well, I was NOT impressed!

The fact is, most people are not impressed with numbers; they are impressed with genuine care for them and their needs. Every person has dreams and goals. The problem is most do not know how they are going to fulfill them. They need a caring person to come along side them and help them make THEIR dreams come true. If you are serious about network marketing then people must be your priority. The wealth will come to the one who CARES.

Network marketing is not a money business. It is a people business. Take care of people and the money will never be a concern...this is a certainty.

No comments: