Wednesday, August 1, 2007

MLM Success Secret - To Be Successful Focus on Others

I have been in "sales" for nearly 15 years and have not sold a thing! My bosses loved me and thought I was an awesome sales person, yet I never sold a thing! How can that be?
The answer is quite simple. I never focused on my bank account; instead I focused on the needs of my customer. I simply helped them buy. Do you get it? I helped them do what they love to do...buy! All my customers had needs; all I did was to help them get what they wanted. They didn't feel "sold". They simple felt that they received from me what they bought.
Never focus on your product, service, or bank account. If you do, you will miss alot of opportunities. What I see on the internet these days are a bunch of "promise pushers." They push promises to make you rich in 30 days of less. They promise that you do not have to talk to people. They promise fully automated systems. However, if you trust these promises, you will be very disappointed. Heck, most of these so called opportunities do not even have a product!
I will make you a promise that is for real, "Take care of people, listen to their needs, help them acheive their dreams, and your needs will be more than supplied. The secret to an ever increasing bank account is focus on the person in need. People need you. They need your mentoring. They need your support. They need to know that you will be there to help them along the way. If you are, you will be richly rewarded.
Therefore, take your eyes off the money, and focus your attention on people. You will be richly rewarded.

No comments: