Thursday, August 23, 2007

MLM Success Secret - Get Off of Your But!

Did I get your attention? No, I did not mispell anything. I meant what I said. By getting off of your but, I mean to say, "Stop cancelling your future success by saying 'but'." Let me give you an example: If you say, "I should eat more healthy food, but..." you are cancelling out your reality of becoming healthy. "My dream is to be a millionaire, but..." cancels out ALL hope of becomming a millionaire. "I love my wife, but...." cancels out your love for your spouse (at least at that moment).

I would challenge you to treat the word "but" like the worse curse word you ever heard. Get it out of your vocabulary, especially if you are using it to cancel out the things you really want in life.

I hope this is helpful.

No comments: