Saturday, September 15, 2007

MLM Success Secret - Teamwork

Network marketing is exactly what its name implies, marketing by means of a network. Marketing is one thing, but a network is entirely something else. However, when these two combine; you have the most awesome force on earth for moving products and making millionaires. Network marketing is also referred to by many as MLM.

One of the secrets to make your network marketing experience a great one, with massive success, is to be part of a winning team. No one person can be successful with the network marketing model without teamwork. However, many “opportunities” being offered online are not with teamwork in mind. Many programs today say something like this:

Not an MLM
No Sales
No Phone Calls
No List Building
No Conferences
No Meetings

The only thing that they are leaving out is “No Success!” It is a shame that offers are being made like this to unsuspecting souls. I say this because 85% of the population won’t succeed without a team and system in place. This way of doing business doesn’t support teamwork nor will it make millionaires with residuals incomes…at least for common men or women. I have joined programs like these and not one of them has demonstrated the kind of teamwork that makes lasting successes out of ordinary people. Most people have never been in network marketing. What a shame it is if one joins one of these anti-teamwork “opportunities” and experiences inevitable failure. They start out with failure and end up giving up because no one took the time to help them! Man, I hate that!

If you want to have outstanding success as a network marketer you have to be part of a team of people that are like-minded in their pursuits. I now belong to such a team and it is a breath of fresh air after burning time and money on programs that left me to fend for myself. In one program, that I was part of, the best advice that I got was to spend more money on advertising! The business that I am now in helps its team members to advertise and build a successful business through means of free advertising. How is this possible? There is a team and system in place that makes it possible.

People are clamoring for help out there. They want to be part of a team that will help them build their business. The main question that people are (or should be) asking is, “Can I do this and can you HELP me?” The sad thing is that the vast majority people looking for a business opportunity are being lied to. They are promised things that simply can’t happen for the common person. They buy into the hype and are left to figure it out for themselves. I hate this, because it has happen to me in the past!

Teamwork is the MLM success secret that can make the difference between a failure and a success. What does a team offer you? It offers:
Trust
Encouragement
Accountability
Motivation

These are the things that every network marketer needs to win! The team that I belong to is awesome; they are like family and are so willing to drop everything to help fellow team members. I have never seen or experienced anything like this. Because of my experience I believe that anyone can succeed if they put forth the effort and are part of a winning team.

Are you frustrated with your MLM business? Are you about ready to throw in the towel? I urge you not too. There help out there if you only know where to look and whom to ask. If you have been left out in the cold with your network marketing business, don’t give up; that is the worse thing that you can do. There is free help out there, just look and you will find that to be true.

If you go to my URL links, you will find some help on my website and blog. I am always available to help anyone who has a desire to be successful in network marketing, whether you are currently in a business or not. I offer this because I know what it feels like to be abandoned by sponsors. Don’t try to make it on your own; you don’t have too. Find a winning team and you will see and feel what I mean.

No comments: