Thursday, September 6, 2007

MLM Success Secret - Join a Winning Team

The nature of network marketing is teamwork. To be successful and any major sport, you need to be part of a winning team. To be successful in MLM you also need to be part of a winning team.

Too many opportunists are promoting systems and methods of going it alone. They claim that you do not need to sell, make phone calls, sponsor anyone, make lists, attend meetings and that their “system” produces money automatically. These opportunists’s make promises that they just cannot keep. Their websites show you new luxury vehicles, homes, cash, and other forms of hype to draw you into there business. Is this stuff for real? I know that some of the “big time opportunist’s” are faking it. They are giving you the illusion that that stuff is theirs and that you can have it too. Very few will attain to those kinds of riches, especially on their own. What these so-called gurus’s don’t understand is that it takes commitment and teamwork.

The only way for the average person to be successful in network marketing is to be on a winning team with awesome coaches. The OSU Buckeyes (I am from Columbus, OH), in my humble opinion, are an awesome team because they have a great coach who understands that in order to win you need teamwork. You need a team that will watch out for each other and work together for the good of the whole. Hero’s are not promoted, the team is. However, when a team member does something outstanding, the whole team celebrates. Network marketing is just like this.

Are you looking for a home-based business opportunity? Before product, I would look for a winning team. Don’t sign up with a hero; sign up to be on a team! Hero’s are self-centered. A team is YOU centered. Do you see the difference? If you are in a business and having a hard time because you are not part of a winning team, I would suggest that you cut your losses and find a business where there are people that care about YOUR success. You see, a true network marketer knows that their success depends on yours. The team will help you succeed because YOUR success is in THEIR best interest.

After several failed attempts, I am finally on a winning team. The businesses I was in were all good, but the “team” was non-existent. Sure, I had a sponsor and upline, but the fact is that they did not care about me. I think I know why: They were after the money! Their eyes were on what they could make and what was in it for them. That’s a shame. I am an awesome person to team up with. I didn’t miss out as much as they did! But, by God’s hand, I met a person who knows how to build a business. She introduced me to “the team” and now we are working together to build our businesses. Wow, what a difference! Now I have no doubt that I will be successful because I am hanging out with a successful team—my team!

A critical MLM Success Secret that you must understand is teamwork. So, what should you do? If you are not on a winning team, find one now! If you are looking for an awesome business opportunity, hook up with someone who is on a winning team. With a winning team, you have no choice, but to win, win, win!

3 comments:

supportkumar said...

xocai top distributors Brian and Sarah McCoy offers home based business by selling or marketing xocai products through MLM, multilevel marketing and xoçai online network marketing.

McCoy
xocai mlm

Michael & Sandy Puskas said...

This is not a place to advertise your products. This site is for education and motivation. I appreciate you wanted to promote your business, but this is not the way to do it.

Michael Puskas

Anonymous said...

Nice BLOG. useful for making money.

Gbg