Tuesday, September 4, 2007

MLM Success Secret - The Law of Gratitude

Before I start I want you to know that I wrote this article with my fellow network marketers in view. Too many times we get discouraged and want to quit as we pursue our quest for financial independence and I want to encourage you to stay the course. However, this article is for anyone wanting to lead a better and more powerful life.

Gratitude is a powerful attitude that one must possess to become successful in any endeavor. Gratitude is like magnetizing yourself to attract all the good things you could ever desire into your life. I do want to emphasize “good things.” There are many out there with harmful intentions, and gratitude will not help such people. If you are competitive and feel that, in order to become successful, you have to take from others, gratitude will not help you and I doubt that you will be capable of being thankful. I have written an earlier article that covers competition and how that kind of mind will only hinder your MLM Success.

A grateful person is a person that can take any situation and give thanks for it; knowing that there is some good to be realized in any situation. A grateful person believes that God is not “out to get them,” but rather that God sees the big picture and has something better waiting for them somewhere in the future.

I would like to relate an experience that I had before I discovered the Law of Gratitude. Many years ago I went through a very traumatic experience in my life. At the time I thought that it was the end of my world. Everything I loved and labored hard for was gone. Gradually (too gradually) I discovered that it was truly a blessing in disguise. If it were not for that traumatic experience I would have never attempted getting into a career in sales, in which I was making a six figure income; and that without a college education! I would not be married to my lovely wife who has been such a blessing to me and I would not have grown as much as I have over the last few years. This “bad experience” actually turned out for my good. Had I discovered the power of gratitude; it would have saved myself years of grief and hurt over what had happen. Once I discovered the Law of Gratitude I looked back and saw the wisdom of God in what he allowed. For this I am truly grateful.

To start the flows of goodness into your life learn to give thanks to God for, at least, the good things in your life. No matter how bad things “appear” there is something good in your life for which to give thanks. As you become more filled with faith through your thankfulness, you will find yourself giving thanks for even the seeming “bad” things in your life. I look at the “bad” things life like cornerstones. One of the functions of a cornerstone is to change directions in a building wall. Many of these bad experiences are really meant to change our direction and keep us from doing or experiencing something that is not in our BEST interest.

God is good. He loves us and wants the best for us. Many things are “wake-up” calls to help us find the best that He has planned for our lives. So be grateful. Give thanks for all things and you will find that there are so many more good things ready to flow into our lives.

I would like to leave you with one last example. I gave a talk recently in a church meeting and told the young people that if you want to win your parent over, be thankful to them. If you want them to pay more attention to you and bestow upon you the things that you want, be thankful to them for what they have given you. Many parents were in the room that day and agreed that gratefulness goes a long way to gain their favor. If you want to gain favor, be thankful to the God, the Creator of the universe. He alone has the power to bless you beyond your wildest dreams.

If you want your network marketing business (MLM) to take off, thank God. If your business is not going anywhere; there is a reason. Maybe you need to take a turn and the blockage is there to awaken you to that fact. Just keep asking, keep seeking, and keep knocking, and soon the door will open and you will find yourself where you now are just dreaming you could be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seven Laws of the Universe.

The Universal Laws are the secrets to success. in our 21st Century, there are millionaires who were born rich and

millionaires that were born poor. There are millionaires who were educated and those who were not. There are millionaires in

rich countries, there are millionaires in poor countries.

The secret of all their successes can be traced to their use of the laws of the Universe.

Some have been taught these laws. Other had the knowledge passed to them by their family. Others just instinctively use the

laws. But the more you research the more obvious it is that there is one single reason for their success. The Laws of the

Universe

Step by step we created and perfected a program to use all 7 secret elements of
Love 4loves: the laws of the Universe.

Check it once and feel the difference:
http://www.keyofwealth.com

E-mail: keyofwealth@gmail.com