Monday, October 1, 2007

MLM Success Secret - How to Get Lucky

Everyone wants to get lucky. They drive in neighborhoods with beautiful homes and a Lexus, Cadillac, or Corvette in every driveway and say, “I wish that I was that lucky.” They hear of someone who invented someone and made millions and say, “Man is that guy lucky.” Well, I have some news for you, there is no such thing as luck (at least as you think of it), especially when it comes to network marketing. Don’t look at your upline and wish you were as lucky as they are. They did something to get there and now it’s time that you found out what it is! The best definition of luck that I have ever heard of is this: Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity.

The reason why more people are not “lucky” is because they are simply not prepared. Do you know that opportunity is everywhere? There is opportunity in your network marketing business. The problem is; most people are not prepared to recognize it. As a matter of fact, opportunity is so plenteous and knocking so hard on our heads that its knuckles are bleeding!

What needs to happen is preparation. The unprepared mind will not recognize opportunity. Opportunity is everywhere; I mean everywhere! You just need to open you minds eye to see them.

The first thing that you will need to do in preparation for opportunity is to write down your goal(s). You need to know what you want so you can recognize an opportunity when it appears; the very opportunities that will help you to reach your goal(s). Next, you will need a burning desire fueled by faith; a belief that you can achieve what your mind has conceived. Then you need to take action. Nothing will happen until you move toward what you want. When you begin to take action to reach your goals based upon your faith all kinds of serendipitous happenings will occur. Then you will begin to experience what others call “luck.”

The wealthy are not lucky, they are just prepared to recognize opportunity when it passes their way. They have written goals, a strong belief, and take action every single day, no matter how they feel. Speaking of feelings, don’t let them control you! Feelings can change very quickly. That is why a written goal with a burning desire backed by strong and unstoppable faith driven by action will overcome present feelings of despair! Do you know what I do when I feel like giving up? I focus and my goals and take action. Every single day I do something to bring me closer to my dreams. Just one small action can make massive differences!

Most people would not recognize and would not know what hit them if opportunity slapped them silly! I see this a lot in network marketing; I see too many people struggling with their businesses. I come along and offer free mentoring with genuine a commitment to help them succeed in building their business and they pass it by! This is nuts! The masses just don’t get it! They have their concept of what I am trying to do and don’t take me up on my offer because they think I am after something. No one will ask me why I do it. I will tell you why; I do it because I believe that I will be more blessed by giving than receiving and that I will reap what I sow. Do you see what I mean by missing opportunity?

I once struggled with my MLM business. Actually I had three businesses going, and all were flops. I was struggling, big time! Then through a string of circumstances I met a person online that reached out to help me. I didn’t question her motive because I sensed genuine care and I wasn’t too proud to take her up on her offer to help. Before I knew it, I began to get “lucky!”

My friend, if you are not prepared…get prepared! Don’t keep going from hype offer to hype offer. Get help if you need it. If someone offers a helping hand, take it! Before you know it, you will be “lucky” too. This is an MLM success secret worth learning! This is an MLM success secret that you can take to the bank…literally!

No comments: